Registration for Summer 2023 and Fall (2023) / Spring (2024) Begins January 9, 2023
We are thankful to be a part of your search for childcare. We hope that you feel welcome, included, and happy to see our preschool filled with giggles and little feet exploring their classrooms. Our rosters often fill quickly with Registration in January for current students & church members and Open Registration at the end of January for the remainder of our classroom slots. Registration may be completed online by clicking here.
St. Paul Preschool is in session August through May for our SCHOOL SESSION and a seven week SUMMER FUN session. School hours are 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. Infants/Toddlers/2s may choose to attend 2, 3, or 5 days a week. 3s, 4s, and TK are enrolled for 5 days a week. We have an early drop off beginning at 8:30 each day and late pick up until 1:30 that is $5 per session payable to the teacher on duty that day. Reservations are made with your child’s teacher.
- Infants (Babies up to one year old, or those not yet walking)
- Movers and Shakers- (transitioning children from infants to toddlers class)
- Toddlers (One to Two Year Olds who are walking)
- Twos (Two to Three Year Olds; will turn three sometime during the school year)
- Threes (Three to Four Year Olds; will turn four sometime during the school year)
- Pre-K (Four to Five Year Olds; will turn five sometime during the school year)]
- TK (Transitional Kindergarten) helps ensure that the child enters kindergarten with the maturity, confidence and skills needed to succeed.
Our program is theme based and emphasizes learning through play. Caring and qualified teachers and caregivers communicate this message continually in a creative program that is responsive to the needs of the child and parent. In a non-pressured manner, children are invited to sing, play, develop language and motor skills, learn basic school readiness concepts, and discover oneself in a creative nature. We believe in giving the child a feeling of personal worth and a positive self-image.