This Monday morning, I invite you to pray this prayer with me:
“My God, every fiber of my being vibrates at the touch of your grace, because I have been given the privilege of being your child. What joy it is to receive this overwhelming gesture of love and mercy. Lord, thank you for the high privilege you extend to me of entering into the life of Christ that invades my being with an acute sense of your closeness. I can only respond with gratitude.
Yet, My Lord and God, how often I’m cold to you. I forget to love and respond with graciousness. This always leads to my own harm and something I regret. Forgive me Lord! Please set my life aflame so that my heart burns with your Spirit. Help me to reflect your image this week so that when others observe me they see what you are doing inside of me. It is then that I hope they are convinced of your love for them from what they witness in me. Amen.”
This week’s reading:
- Monday – Matthew 13
- Tuesday – Matthew 14
- Wednesday – Matthew 15
- Thursday – Matthew 16
- Friday – Matthew 17
Please Pray for:
- Our families, homes, workplace, church, and community.
- Our nation and our leaders.
- Those grieving the loss of loved ones.
- Ongoing Building Renovations, Modifications, and Phase 3: Construction of New Youth Building and rear parking.
- Upcoming activities and studies planned for this fall/winter.
Day two of Art and Mission Camp. We’re making Pine Eden beautiful this morning!