Put notifications in your phone for…
1. Family Night Suppers! Please make your reservations by calling the church office or going to the church’s website: spumccolumbus.com/supper
Menu this week: ham, mac and cheese, mixed greens, cornbread, rolls, salad bar, peach cobbler
Program: a “Favorite Psalm” led by John Fugh
2. We will soon have, the first ever “Picky Eater Contest”! On September 28th, cook your BEST CORNBREAD recipe and bring it to FAMILY NIGHT SUPPER on the last Wednesday of the month.
The youth (some of the pickiest eaters around) will taste and select a winner. Winner gets crowned as the “corniest person at St. Paul”! Please reach out to Laura Marvets with your questions: email@example.com
3. CHILDREN’S CHOIRS have also returned on Sunday afternoon/evening! Carol Choir (grades K and 1st) meet at 5:00 p.m. and the Covenant Choir (grades 2 – 5) meet at 6:00 p.m. Snack supper is at 5:30 p.m. for both choirs at the cost of only $1. Both choirs meet in room M235.
4. St. Paul for All 2022, SP4A, is Sunday, October 23rd! This week, we will focus on the local arm of the event which will fight hunger in Columbus.
Canned food drive 9/11 – 10/23
Our local mission is helping feed those in need in our own community through Wynnton Neighborhood Network. Bring items to the church, and we will be delivering them to WNN on 10/23.
A list of what’s needed can be found around the church, online, in your bulletin. All non-perishables are welcome!
Email Mary Lou Jarrell with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. SPY Bible Studies have started on Sunday nights. We are studying through the Book of Luke along with the rest of the church. The times are 5:30pm -7pm. Snack supper FOR $1 and hang out time followed by breaking up into Middle School and High School groups. Don’t miss out.
We hold a current license from
Church Streaming and Podcast License
License Number: CSPL055770
Additional License from One License #A-714141 and CCLI #2035791