The more fruitful and healthy are our lives as members of Christ, the more we are able to communicate the Christ-life to others, in and through the Holy Spirit. The more we are able to give to them, the more we receive from Christ. All the secret influx of mystical life into our souls is intended not only for ourselves but for others. Those who receive the most are those who have the most to give. . . . They have a greater capacity to love Christ in their neighbor because they have a deeper and more intimate experience of their own sorrow and of his mercy.
This week, I invite you to focus on this quote…those who receive the most are those who have the most to give…give out of what you have received.
This week’s reading:
- Monday – Mark 14
- Tuesday – Mark 15
- Wednesday – Mark 16
- Thursday – Galatians 1
- Friday – Galatians 2
- The St. Paul Church family – members and staff.
- Those who are unwillingly absent.
- Those who are grieving and depressed.
- Ongoing Building Renovations, Modifications.
- The United Methodist Church.
- Our nation and our leaders.
- The World.