|Complete this sentence: This year I want to be…..|
How we answer this question says a great deal about what we will do throughout this year.
Here are some possible answers:
I want to be a better friend.
I want to be the one that brings my family closer together.
I want to be more faithful.
I want to be more loving.
I want to be more forgiving.
I want to be a peacemaker.
I want to be a better witness.
Answers will vary and we might have more than one answer to the question. Regardless, if we don’t know what we want to be, then the odds are we will never be more than what we are right now.
This week, consider with me what you want to be. Ask God to give you a vision, a glimpse of what can be. Then begin on the path of becoming.
This Week’s Readings:
* Monday – Luke 11
* Tuesday – Luke 12
* Wednesday- Luke 13
* Thursday – Luke 14
* Friday- Luke 15
* Continued Blessings in the New Year!!!
* Strengthen the St. Paul United Methodist Church family.
* Heal those who are sick and protect those who are not.
* Give our leaders extra wisdom as they navigate this pandemic and economic uncertainty.
* Help those seeking to find their way.
|“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.” – Philippians 4:6|