Care for self restores one to a steady heartbeat that is a must for being human. When one turns inward—self-compassion—one is better equipped to turn outward in love for another. Healthy self-love creates healthy love for someone else. We can only give to another that which we already have or possess.
Our task is to care for self as we care for another. Remember, you cannot give to another what you don’t already have. Allow the Spirit of God to love you into wholeness as that same Spirit uses you to love another.
- Monday – Revelation 13
- Tuesday – Revelation 14
- Wednesday – Revelation 15
- Thursday – Revelation 16
- Friday – Revelation 17
- Shane and everyone with him traveling on the Israel trip. Safe travels, there and back home.
- Our families, homes, workplace, church, and community.
- The United Methodist Church
- Our nation and our leaders.
- Those suffering due to catastrophic natural disasters.
- Ongoing Building Renovations, Modifications, and Phase 3: Completion of New Youth Building and rear parking.