If I’m describing you, I offer you St. Jeanne de Chatal, Co-Foundress of the Order of the Visitation (early 17th Century). She spent the majority of her life as a spiritual guide for so many. She said, “Sometimes put yourself very simply before God, certain of his presence everywhere, and without any effort, whisper very softly to his sacred heart whatever your own heart prompts you to say.”
Do this continually and you will not have to worry about if it is right or wrong. Do this continually and you will have a very meaningful intimate prayer life.
- Monday – Luke 6
- Tuesday – Luke 7
- Wednesday – Luke 8
- Thursday – Luke 9
- Friday – Luke 10
- Our ministers and their families.
- Those who are unwillingly absent.
- The United Methodist Church family.
- Our nation and our leaders.
- Teachers and students as they transition.
- The Lost.
- The lives of those touched by the Coronavirus.