This week’s prayer, pray this with me each day:
Lord, you are always near, waiting on me, even when I’m too busy to find time for you. Today, I pause for a moment to think about your love and grace that is always available to me. It is like a summer shower that brings nourishment to the ground. Teach me, convict me, and burden me so that I continually make time for you.
Lord, I remind myself that there are things you want to teach me. Lord, I ask for grace to hear them, and for them to fully work your acts of salvation. Finally, I remind myself that I am in your presence and I take refuge in your loving heart. Lord, you be my strength in times of my weakness. Lord, you be my comfort in times of sorrow. Lord, you be my light in times of darkness. In the end, I am yours and you are mine, so be it forever. Amen.
This week’s reading:
- Monday – Luke 11
- Tuesday – Luke 12
- Wednesday – Luke 13
- Thursday – Luke 14
- Friday – Luke 15
Please Pray for:
- Students, Teachers, and Parents as the 2019-2020 school year begins.
- The St. Paul Church family.
- Those who are unwillingly absent.
- Those who are grieving and depressed.
- Ongoing Building Renovations, Modifications.
- The United Methodist Church.
- Our nation and our leaders.