Worship is our response, both personal and corporate, to God for who he is and what he has done. It is expressed in and by the things we say and the way we ￼live.
How we live either affirms or contradicts what we profess about God. Our daily life, not what we do on Sunday mornings, is the gospel message other people receive. For the next two weeks, begin each day with this thought in mind. What you do and say does make a difference.
This week’s reading:
- Monday – Revelation 1-4
- Tuesday – Revelation 5-9
- Wednesday – Revelation 10-14
- Thursday – Revelation 15-18
- Friday – Revelation 19-22
Please Pray for:
- Our Nation and Our Leaders
- Phase 2 (Renovation of Current Facilities)
- Phase 3 (Construction of New Youth Building)
- For all those still affected by the flu epidemic
- For all those suffering in silence
REAL: Relationships, Encouragement, Accountability, Love
PROGRAM: Exodus Escape Games
20180215 - REAL - Exodus Escape Games
Our goal is to build relationships, to provide emotional and spiritual encouragement, to hold each other accountable for being resent and to grow in our love of God and each other through fellowship and service.
Our meeting times are joyous as well as meaningful as we share our creativity and delve into scripture.
We highlight talented individuals and special ministries of St. Paul in our monthly meetings.